Monday, March 13, 2017

Review: Frozen Charlotte

Frozen Charlotte Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The book Frozen Charlotte did not seem very interesting to me at first because I'm the person that judges a book by its cover. When I began reading it, the whole Ouija board experience interested me and I was hooked to read and find out what happens. I usually am not into these type of mystery books. However, Frozen Charlotte was different. I was spooked by the book but not to the nightmare stages. I loved that the author made it so the dolls were practically the murderers. Also, I really loved how when piper was first introduced she seemed all sweet and Cameron was perceived as the bad guy, but eventually we figured out Cameron was right all along. Except, when Sophie was first getting driven home by her cousins dad I did not really see why the ride was so awkward. But throughout the book I started understanding it. Overall, Frozen Charlotte was a great book. Student Reviewer, Nikki Owji, 7th Grade Student

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment