Monday, March 13, 2017

Review: The Awakening of Sunshine Girl

The Awakening of Sunshine Girl The Awakening of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Awakening of Sunshine Girl by Paige Mckenzie is a mix of a ghost story and love story. Sunshine is trying to save the world from dark spirits, but she doesn't know how. In the meanwhile she is in love with her protector. But every time she touches him, she gets a weird feeling. I enjoyed this book because most kids can relate to the way Sunshine feels. A lot of kids know what they should do and what everybody expects from them, but they don't know how to do it. Sunshine knows that she has to save the world, but yet she doesn't how. I would rate this book 4 out of 5 stars because it was a great book, but I feel that the author could have made a little more characters other than just six. I would most likely recommend this to a friend.
Student Reviewer, Neema Owji, 7th Grade Student

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment